Publisher: UNHCR Year: 2015 Description:
This document provides health and safety guidelines for refugee WASH programmes for staff are involved in either:
- The cleaning of toilets;
- The maintenance of toilets;
- The desludging of toilets;
- The collection and movement of excreta;
- The collection or movement of solid wastes;
- The handling of vector control or water treatment chemicals;
- Staff who may potentially come into contact with excreta, sewage, wastewater, solid waste, medical waste or any other sources of (potential) infection.
OG-802 Operational Guidelines for Staff Health and Safety in Refugee WASH Programmes (UNHCR, 2015) - PDF
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.