- Publicly accessible website and database.
- Borehole data includes information on infrastructure,
hydrogeology, lithology, and water quality.
- Registered users can upload data to the website.
- Online data repository.
- Secondary data collated from partners.
Registered users can upload data to the website.
- Eight access indicators.
- Emergency and non-emergency forms available.
- Standardized approach to primary data collection and analysis.
- Publicly accessible resources including XLSForm and analysis tools available.
- Nine household indicators.
- Rapid survey tools available for emergencies.
If you are new to mobile data collection, we also recommend that you read the Guidelines for WASH Data Collection using Mobile Devices.