The Monthly Report Card captures information on 9 community level “access” indicators including:
- Number of persons per usable handpump / well / spring
- Number of persons per usable water tap
- Average # litres of safe water available per person per day
- % water quality tests at non chlorinated water collection locations with 0 CFU / 100mL
- % of water quality tests at chlorinated collection locations with FRC in the range of 0.2-2.0 mg/L and turbidity < 5 NTU
- Number of persons per latrine/toilet
- % of HH with household latrine/toilet (not shared)
- Number of persons per bath shelter / shower
- Number of persons per hygiene promoter
Below is information on how to fill out the Monthly Report Card as well as the questionnaires in various languages.
|How to fill the Monthly Report Card||Word PDF||Word PDF||Word PDF||Word PDF||8 November 2018|
|Emergency Questionnaire||Word PDF||Word PDF||Word PDF||Word PDF||8 November 2018|
|Post-Emergency Questionnaire||Word PDF||Word PDF||Word PDF||Word PDF||3 June 2019|
The Integrated Refugee Health Information System (iRHIS) in the online platform where data from the Monthly Report Card is entered.